February 12, 2020

Primary Contract Removal Protocol v2

Please use this updated version of our "Primary Contract Removal Protocol" when you would like to cancel and nullify all past agreements with the dark forces.




In the name of my Divine-Presence,
In the name of my Soul,
In the name of all Light-Forces,

I cancel and nullify all my past agreements and contracts with the Dark-Forces. All those contracts are now null and void in All-Time-Lines and All-Dimensions, regardless of their content and/or my subconscious programming.

With my free will, I now declare myself free in All-Time-Lines And All-Dimensions from all and any contracts and from all influences of the Dark-Forces.

I now decree and I command full conscious cooperation between myself and the Light-Forces from Zero-Point-Now and Ever.

I now decree and I command that my life is guided in full alignment with the Divine-Plan from Zero-Point-Now and Ever.

I decree and I command miracles to be manifested in my Life and Whole-Existence, in a way that will manifest happiness and Love for me and everybody involved, Zero-Point-Now and Ever.

So BE IT and so IT IS.

~ Surfacom


~ This blog has been archived. You can use the following link to leave your comment:

6 comments:

ZiLLioN said...

Thank you.
I would like to decree "It was done under the protection of the universe." as last one more line. May I do so?

natilux said...

What does "EVER" mean? What is this "zero point"?

Ukeron said...

"Ever" is being used as "at all times; always":
https://www.dictionary.com/browse/ever

And "Zero Point" refers to the origin of everything, not contained in our current timeline, dimension or universe. We all are multidimensional beings having experiences in a myriad of timelines, universes, and dimensions. So our decree is valid for all our multidimensional experiences, not only this current one.

Ukeron said...

You can say that you abide to the "Universal Laws" of this Universe.

ZiLLioN said...

Thank you。✨

natilux said...


THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR RESPONDING