November 27, 2019

Primary Contract Removal Protocol

Attention to the correct version of the Primary Contract Removal Protocol:




In the name of my I AM PRESENCE,

In the name of my SOUL,

In the name of all LIGHT FORCES,

I cancel and nullify all my past agreements and contracts with the dark forces. All those contracts are now null and void IN ALL TIMELINES AND ALL DIMENSIONS, regardless of their content and/or my subconscious programming.

With my free will, I now declare myself free IN ALL TIMELINES AND ALL DIMENSIONS from all those contracts and from all influences of the dark forces.

I now decree and I command full conscious cooperation between myself and the LIGHT FORCES from NOW ON and FOREVER.

I now decree and I command that my life is guided in full alignment with the DIVINE PLAN from NOW ON and FOREVER.

I decree and I command miracles to be manifested in my LIFE, in a way that will manifest happiness for me and everybody involved, NOW ON and FOREVER.

So BE IT and so IT IS.


~ SURFACOM


~ This blog has been archived. You can use the following link to leave your comment:

1 comment: