February 4, 2020

Decree of Protection v2

Please use this updated version of our "Decree of Protection" when necessary. We are observing the situation and, when necessary, making upgrades and adjustments to our Protection Protocols.

You can print this Decree, write it on a piece of paper, or copy and paste it into a notepad-like application on your smartphone, where you can easily find it when you need Protection or when you think that you are being energetically targeted.

If you were using our previous version, we highly recommend to use this new version, you will "feel" the difference, ;)





I [say your name] close my Energy-Bodies on All Planes and All Dimensions to the Black Nobility, to the Rogue-Aspects of Fallen-Angels, to the Chimera and the Spider-like Beings, to the Archons, to the Dark Reptilians, to the Dark Draconians and to any Dark-Being, Dark-Energy, Dark-Thought and any Negative-Technology directed at me in Zero-Point Now and Forever.

In the name of my Divine-Presence, I ask to be cloaked against unwelcome Negative-Approachings, Negative-Attacks, and Negative-Threats according to the Decree given by Primary-Source.

I form a Mirror-Shield now around me which transmute into the Violet-Flame any and all Dark-Intentions directed to me and I send back the Pure-Violet-Flame and the White-Fire of AN to the source of the attack at a hundred plus times the intensity directed at me.

This Decree is valid in Zero Point from Now on and Forever, in all Planes, all Dimensions, and all Timelines.

So BE IT and so IT IS.

~ Ukeron


~ This blog has been archived. You can use the following link to leave your comment:

No comments: