July 26, 2019

Decree of Protection

This DECREE can be used by everyone who is being negatively attacked by the dark forces.

We recommend that you make this decree daily.

Print this decree, write it on a piece of paper, or copy and paste it into a notepad-like application on your smartphone, where you can easily find it when you need protection or when you think that you are being negatively targeted.




I [say your name] close my ENERGY BODIES on ALL PLANES and ALL DIMENSIONS to the Black Nobility, to the rogue Aspects of Fallen Angels, to the Chimera and the Spider-like Beings, to the Archons, to the Dark Reptilians, to the Dark Draconians and to any dark being, dark energy, dark thought and any negative technology directed at me NOW and FOREVER.
In the name of my I AM PRESENCE, I ask to be cloaked against unwelcome negative approachings, negative attacks, and negative threats according to the decree given by Primary Source. 
I form a mirror shield NOW around me which transmute into the VIOLET FLAME any and all dark intentions directed to me and I send back the pure VIOLET FLAME and the WHITE FIRE OF AN to the source of the attack at 100 plus times the intensity directed at me. 
This decree is valid from NOW on and FOREVER, in ALL PLANESALL DIMENSIONS, and ALL TIMELINES
So BE IT and so IT IS.



"One for all, all for one!"



All LIGHT-WORKERS and LIGHT-WARRIORS are being protected by the SURFACOM, by the Galactic Pleiadian Delta Security Forces, by the Jupiter Command and by the Ashtar Command.

We are fulfilling the PLAN FOR PLANETARY LIBERATION from ALL DARKNESS.

Justice arrived and peace will be made.

I’m Commander Ukeron, 
One of the guardians of the Galactic Codex in this reality, 
Stationed at the Space Fleet Alpha 12, 
From the Galactic Pleiadian Delta Security Forces 
From the Jupiter Command & From the Ashtar Command


~ This blog has been archived. You can use the following link to leave your comment:

1 comment:

Delfimss Sou said...

I'm glad to read it Justice arrived and peace will be made.