December 31, 2019

Happy New Year




If I have to describe the year of 2019 in a sentence, this quote would be my choice:


"If the success or failure of this Planet, and of human beings, depended on how I AM and what I DO; how would I BE? What would I DO?" 
~ Buckminster Fuller


I was confronted with this quote earlier this year, when I was looking for answers and even before I began "the journey in a year" that I already wrote about recently in the "All roads lead to Rome" article.

I still remember that I had to make a choice. I was confronted on several occasions and the things started to happen only when I decided to "step in", assume my role and make my part.

There is no other way around. We are here to learn our own lessons and make the difference that we wanna see in this world. In our world.

I would like to ask you to think about this quote for a while.

What would be your answer? Have you the courage to make your part and make the difference in the new year that is about to begin?

I wish you a Happy New Year!

Ukeron


~ This blog has been archived. You can use the following link to leave your comment:

No comments: